Terms and Conditions
Welcome to csnews.in, the ultimate destination for the latest entertainment news, updates, and reviews. By accessing and using our website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Intellectual Property Rights The content on our website, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, and videos, is protected by intellectual property rights and is owned by csnews.in or our partners. You may not use, reproduce, or distribute any of the content without our prior written permission.
- User Conduct You agree to use our website for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe on the rights of others. You may not use our website to post, transmit, or distribute any material that is defamatory, obscene, or otherwise offensive.
- Disclaimer of Warranties We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or reliability of the content on our website. We do not guarantee that our website will be error-free, uninterrupted, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability We are not liable for any damages, losses, or injuries arising from the use or inability to use our website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless csnews.in, its employees, officers, directors, and affiliates from any and all claims, damages, or liabilities arising from your use of our website.
- Third-Party Links Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content or availability of these websites and do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of the information on these websites.
- Modification of Terms We may modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. By using our website after the modifications have been made, you agree to the updated terms and conditions.